- Acies Bio worked in close collaboration with Miranda in the implementation within our Horizon 2020 SME Instrument Phase 3 project. She provided coaching services in terms of business development and market research. Through coaching sessions with Miranda, we were able to pinpoint critical success factors in the business development part of our project and then successfully implement solutions.Acies BioDr Enej Kuscer, Chairman and Founder
- Aglaris Cell worked with Miranda on investment readiness. The scope of the work included coaching on the UK life science investor market, business plan and securing partnerships with leading UK organisations. Miranda understands the multiple demands on an SME and helped Aglaris focus it s preparations for investment.Aglaris CellDr David Horna, COO and Co-founder
- We were introduced to Miranda Weston-Smith via the UK Government’s Growth Accelerator scheme. On our first meeting it rapidly became clear that she has exactly the right skills and contacts to assist a business like ours. During the time that the scheme operated she assisted us with the refinement our go-to-market strategy and with fundraising. I am happy to recommend Miranda to any other company operating in the bioscience sector.deltaDOTNigel Stokes, Managing Director
- Miranda has a real gift for understanding business proposals and seeking out the core opportunity in a friendly and effective way. However, it is her ability to identify a range of very different business models and markets that I found most valuable. With the benefit of her huge experience and wealth of contacts you really feel as though you’re getting the advice of a team, not just one person.ClearSky Medical DiagnosticsDr Stephen Smith, CSO and Founder
- Miranda’s persistence in areas where I was reluctant to move forward has also led to me having a key additional resource on the Sales side. I eventually was able to understand the value this would add, and then to identify the right person from within my industry to recruit. It was a pleasure working with Miranda.
DermatonicsGreg Andrell, Managing Director
- Exhalation Technology was mentored by Miranda on the Understanding Finance for Business programme run by St Johns Innovation Centre. The company was developing a medical device and the Business Plan needed clarification on strategy, marketing and management structure. Miranda quickly identified the weaknesses in the plan and helped the team to identify the optimum route to market, and clarify marketing policies and management requirements.
Exhalation TechnologyHelle Funch Nielsen, CEO and Founder
- Orthox worked with Miranda on a phase Horizon 2020 SME Instrument project in which she provided business strategy and planning guidance. Her advicee was clear, concise and always delivered in a constructive fashion. This resulted in a focused business plan, with Orthox going on to secure a €2.5m SME Instrument phase II project and launch of a Series B funding round.
OrthoxDr Nick Skaer, CEO